Esta etapa incluye todas las tareas que hay que hacer antes del inicio de las reparaciones, incluyendo:
- Visual Damage Repair Evaluación (estimado)
- Seguros Autorización
- Ordenar y recibir Piezas
- La eliminación de las piezas dañadas
- Las revisiones a la reparación de Evaluación
- Autorización de Seguros de las revisiones
Estructura y Hojalatería
Esta etapa incluye todos los procesos necesarios para corregir el daño estructural y chapa causado por el accidente, incluyendo:
- Correcta daños en las estructuras o Frame
- Weld en partes estructurales
- Pre piezas de chapa atornillados ajuste
- Hoja de Reparación del metal
This stage includes all steps and processes necessary to restore the paint surface of the vehicle, for both sheet metal and plastic parts, including:
- Cut-in parts
- Surface preparation
- Color and Clear
- Coat Rub and Polish
This stage includes all of the steps required to complete the repair of the vehicle, including:
- Reinstall Lights and Trim
- Reinstall any parts that were painted of the vehicle
- Mechanical systems including suspension alignment and air conditioning
- Electrical systems
Prepare for Delivery to Customer
- Quality Inspection of all repairs
- Clean vehicle inside and outside
- Prepare final paperwork
Executive Tow partners Elite Towing (650) 212-1010
Chilton Auto Body Lifetime Guarantee
THIS CERTIFICATE assures the repairs to which you and “Chilton Auto Body, Inc” have agreed on Repair Order No. have been completed. We guarantee the work performed at “Chilton Auto Body, Inc.” so long as said vehicle shall remain under the present ownership. This warranty shall only apply if the defects occurred under normal driving conditions and not where any vehicle has been subjected to accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse. Specifically excluded from this written warranty are rust coming through the metal, scratches and gravel marks acquired from driving conditions. This is a fragmented, three part Written Warranty, and specific additional stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part and stated hereafter:
1. METALWORK: “Chilton Auto Body, Inc.” provides a National Lifetime Limited Warranty against defective workmanship to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, or flaking. The Shop will, at its sole option, repair and re-paint any metalwork warranted hereby.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: “Chilton Auto Body, Inc.” provides a National Lifetime Limited Warranty on painting- related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation; excluding defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will, at its sole option, re-prime, re-paint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby.
3. PARTS: “Chilton Auto Body, Inc.” guarantees that parts or materials used are of the first quality. Those parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of the supplier. We will assist you in handling any claim under the supplier’s guarantee. We guarantee that used parts or other than original equipment manufactured parts where not used without authorization from you guarantee that used parts or other than original equipment manufactured parts where not used without authorization from you as noted on the Repair Order.
SPECIFICALLY EXLUDED are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this WRITTEN WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair included in this WRITTEN WARRANTY.
This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings.
Auto body repairs entail a number of processes and conditions that can negatively impact our environment, especially if done without the proper materials and training, processes, or equipment. We thought you’d be interested in the lengths we gone to minimize the impacts on the environment.
Chilton Auto Body uses the latest water-based refinish technology. (We use PPG’s EnviroBase Refinish System.) That means that we have substantially reduced the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that impact air, soil, and water. Not only is this a “win” for the environment, but it also produces a safer and more pleasant work environment for our staff.
For our German-manufactured vehicles, we use Glasurit paint, a world-class paint chemistry. We use low-pollution refrigerants and coolants in our repairs and recycle them wherever possible We also recycle many of the damaged parts and fluids we remove from vehicles, as well as the also recycle many of the damaged parts and fluids we remove from vehicles, as well as the protective packaging the new parts come in.
Training and Processes
Our staff has participated in training specifically designed for collision repair shops and their personnel through PPG and CCAR-Greenlink. Our staff is certified by Greenlinks’ S/P2 testing. By keeping our staff current with latest “best practices” for environmental protection, we achieve the best outcome for the planet.
It was many years ago that we first focused on equipment that reduced the impact of auto body repair on the environment. From ventilated and filtered refinish cabins to high-transfer paint guns to refrigerant recyclers, Chilton Auto Body has been a pioneer in making technology work harder and more efficiently to reduce pollution.
As a company, we pledge our best effort to continue to be responsible citizens on this planet and to be leaders in the initiative to pass on to our children an environment that is sustainable.