WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO HELP
At Chilton Auto Body, customer safety is our top priority in everything we do. We want to assure you that we have implemented enhanced protocols under the guidance of the World Health Organization and the CDC for your safety.
Here are the actions we are taking:
- We offer online estimates utilizing our Free Virtual Estimate Tool on our website.
- We offer curbside drop-off and pick-ups for customers that do not wish to enter our facility.
- One of our team members will meet you at your vehicle, keeping the required distance, to handle all repair authorizations or pick-up transactions.
- Our team is ready and willing to set up a pick-up or delivery of your vehicle to and from your home.
- All team members will practice social distancing in all customer and team member interactions and will greet customers without shaking hands.
- We will encourage all customers and team members to frequently wash hands to contain the spread of germs.
If you are in need of a collision estimate, we encourage you to use our Virtual Estimate Tool to submit photos of the damage safely from your home.
Once the information is received, one of our Customer Service Representatives will send you an estimate. We are offering complimentary pickup and drop off of your vehicle so you do not have to leave your home, as we want to take care of you and your vehicle.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and your continued support.